Friday, December 7, 2012

Extinction

Been quite a while since I've posted... Unfortunately, Thrones of Iron as taken a back seat to life stuff... I recently got myself back on my feet with a Web Programming job in Bethesda. Currently I'm looking to branch out through linkedIn to find projects and opportunities to continue developing games on the side while I put things back together (i.e. my bank account and massive debt)... so I've taken up working on a small project with an individual from the UK, John Snowdon, called Extinction.. we're developing Extinction for the PS3 using Unity 3D... it will be an action-adventure game set in the prehistoric era, which is neat because I'll be able to model some dinosaurs..pretty sweet :)

Below is the concept art for the player-character...





No comments:

Post a Comment